A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why You Shouldn't Play With Hot Glue Guns

Okay, so I'm normally totally opposed to gore, but I got some makeup at the after Halloween sale last week and...


Time to spoil the magic. It's a layer of liquid latex over stretched skin, followed by a piece of Kleenex, which got another layer of latex on top of it. I tore out a little hole and worked it around, then applied some black and brown creme makeup and a drop or two of blood gel. I put a third layer of latex on one side to see what it would look like, and I kind of like the paler, shiny texture it made. Perhaps we'll see more of this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment