A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

How to Make Wacky Zombies: New Video!

With Halloween coming up fast, I thought I'd put together an easy to digest tutorial video on my corpsing techniques.  It's a great way to quickly knock out some fun characters.  Check it out.  It's only 4 minutes, and you might get a useful idea or two!

3 comments:

  1. He looks great! You can't beat those imagineers for inspiration!

    The house paint is a great idea, especially for the pacific northwest where it rains a lot.

    When it comes to drybrushing, I often use a bright colored paint rather than white. Lime green and bright orange look really good, especially if you lacquer over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to say that I tried this technique today. I am building a ground breaker and every aspect of the project has been painstakingly slow. Everything that is, up till now. Your Zombie skin technique has been the funniest, easiest, most forgiving part of my project. I can't wait till it is dry and I can paint it with a dry brush.

    ReplyDelete