A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Saturday, November 1, 2008

November 1

WooHoo! I made it through the night (despite periodic showers)! This is what the garage looked like at 10:30 (an hour after we closed).
And here's my big score from the 80% off sale today at the party store. Guess how much. If you guessed $20, pat yourself on the back and eye me jealously. I'm planning to use this guy's body for a skeletal organist of my own design (ie: some combination of Brent Ross's DC Cemetery version (which I got a chance to see last year), Dan Oberly's, and Tom Marchak's). And yes, I am quite aware that the picture is not rotated. Just tilt your monitor on its side if it bothers you.

Actually, because of the rain, we only got somewhere around 150 people (which is 50 less than last year, which wasn't as good).

I'll post the haunt pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment