A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Free Castle and Village Facades - Southern California

Free to a good haunt!

I created these set pieces for a student film about a fantasy Princess who is transported from her world into ours, and now we need to get rid of them.  They need to be claimed by Monday the 14th, or we'll have to take them to the dumps.




They're located in Orange County, CA.  You'll need to bring a truck to transport them.

Most of the construction is fire-retardant-treated foam, and will break down into manageable pieces.  The castle measures approx. 12' tall and 32' long, for reference.

Bonus: we'll be ageing the set to suit the final battle scene of our film, so it will be very haunt-ready when you get them!

Contact me at ChickenHaunt [at] gmail.com

P.S. Yes, I'll have plenty of progress photos for the rest of you later on.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I would of saw this two days earlier, I would of love to of gotten this for my yard for halloween.

    ReplyDelete