Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Photos

I'm sorry if you're seeing a bunch of error messages from Photobucket as you're reading my blog now.  They recently issued a surprise change to their terms of service, and now won't allow you to see pictures that I've hosted there unless I pay $400 per year.

I'll be slowly migrating all ten years of photos (776 images) to another host so this blog can live on.

I know I have dozens of projects on HauntForum, HalloweenForum, and the RPF that are also affected, and I'll do my best to save those soon, too.  But it will take a while.

2 comments:

  1. so I believe the policy changes of photo bucket havee not only affected me but the problem has been faced by majority of the users worldwide. they should really come up with some useful policies the next time.

    ReplyDelete