A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Monday, July 28, 2014

Sybil 2.0

So, wondering what's going on with this year's products?  The time has come.

Sybil Ad for video

Sybil the Clairvoyant is now available as a professional, already assembled effect.
But now she's completely self-contained.  No projector to hide.
And her whole head moves.

This is pretty darn cool, if I do say so myself.



Available now at ChickenProps.com



2 comments:

  1. WOW, what an impressive effect!

    You sure you'd rather go into makeup and special FX than imagineering? Heh heh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, whoever's hiring...
      The idea right now is to do a little of both. ;)

      By the way, Mantan, I want you to know that I always appreciate your comments here.

      Delete