A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Sunday, July 27, 2014

Spooks! Projection Effect

The big news is still on the way, but in the meantime, you can now invite some of my favorite ghosts over to play with Spooks! A new projection effect offering.


I've had a few requests for a video featuring just the ghosts from the Sybil the Clairvoyant effect, either to populate the rest of the room, or to add a bit of ambiance to a graveyard scene.  Here it is!

Stop by my booth at ScareLA to see it in action, or, for the impatient, download it right now for $25!
You can see them floating around in the Sybil video:

No comments:

Post a Comment