A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Will Your Haunt Have A Haunted Tombstone?



Halloween is coming up fast, but it's not too late to take your graveyard to the next level this year with my easy to set up Haunted Tombstone effects.  Learn more about it and get your own $30 Haunted Tombstone right here!  They're available individually or as a set.  Watch below!



Here's what other Haunters are saying about my original Haunted Tombstone projection effects...

Dave Lowe: "I think you've just created a project that should be enshrined in the Hall of Great Halloween DIYs. Scratch 'Great,' make that the Hall of HISTORIC Halloween DIYs."

Pumpkinrot: "Some really fantastic projection work here. Such a cool idea."

Terra: "WOW! no, make that TRIPLE WOW!  Seriously - that will be the prop of the season. So inventive, creepy and stunning. Phenomenal."

Stolloween: "Simply brilliant."

Mike C.: "Beautiful work, and I'm proud and happy to own it for my own little haunt!"

In Irons: "This is the most awesome effect and very reasonable in price! Some of the other prop companies should take notice!"

DaveintheGrave: "I think you just showed us the prop of the year!  I like this idea even better than Hallowindow."

TK421: "FANTASTIC!! PURE GENIUS!! BRILLIANT!!  Definitely something I want to try."

CLC1905: "I just bought and downloaded it and watched the high def and regular versions and they are both incredible!! This is going to be the pièce de résistance for our haunt this year!"

Jdubya: "The bar is raised another notch!"

See more rave reviews here, here.  

2 comments:

  1. Very cool!!! Great product and a brilliant idea! Here is to the future!!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Built it the night before. Almost didn't. But I'm sure glad I did. It was awesome! Thanks for making it.

    ReplyDelete