A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Reworking the Witch

Well, I guess I spoke too soon.  I had an excellent critique from my sculpting mentor, and I'm now heavily reworking the witch sculpture to try to pull better anatomy and more realistic detail out of her.  This is the very beginning of that.  I'm just finding the shapes at this point.

5 comments:

  1. You do amazing work! While I would find nothing to critique with the original I look forward to seeing her new progress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You're detail is top-notch. I love all of the wrinkled skin details. Very realistic. Can't wait to see it completed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the great work Jasper. I don't always comment but I have been watching your progress on the last few projects and it's been fun watching your skills get sharper and sharper.

    - DC

    ReplyDelete
  4. The skin folds in the neck are fantastic! I'll enjoy watching the new detail work progress. Excellent quality Jasper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have you ever auditioned to be on Face Off? If not you should, I think you would get very far in the competition!

    ReplyDelete