A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Mad Propped!

Hauntcast - Radio for HauntersChris Baker of Hauntcast has mad-propped my Haunted Tombstone projection effect in this month's episode (#40).  Go pick up a subscription if you don't have one, and have a listen.  I haven't been tuning in for a while, but this was a good episode all around.  Besides, you'll get a few cool details about the creation of the Haunted Tombstone in the "Mad Props for Props" segment (which starts at around 1:40:40).


Don't forget you can purchase all of my Haunted Tombstone projection effect videos here: Haunted Tombstone.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, ol' man. One of the highlights of my Hallowe'ening career was getting a Mad Props For Props segment for my Raven... those Hauntcast guys (and girl!) are the coolest. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete