A lot of pictures on this site were hosted on Photobucket before they disabled photo embedding. If you'd like to see pictures for a particular post, please let me know, and I'll prioritize getting those images fixed next!

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Post-Leota Build

Little known fact: ShellHawk makes a great Madame Leota.

For those who missed the live show, we recorded some clips from it which you can view here.

Many thanks to Robert and Stacy of CalHaunts NorCal and Mantooth Manor who helped behind the scenes.

We all enjoyed ourselves, and hopefully everyone else got something out of it.

4 comments:

  1. Such a great build, Mr. Chicken, thanks so much for showing us how to do it, I cannot wait to try it myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I caught the show. Thanks for sharing, I picked up more than a few tips

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you liked it, Dawn!

    Dave, I'm honored that you watched. Glad to hear you saw something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are some pics on my blog I just posted this morning!

    ReplyDelete